Regular Kenji 16 oz. Structure Selvedge
16 oz. Structure Selvedge
Regular Kenji is a regular fit with a medium rise, roomy thighs and a subtle taper from the knee down. It provides room throughout the leg which allows more freedom of movement and a more relaxed fit yet still retains a clean taper for a contemporary finish. The Regular Kenji is ideal if you are looking for comfort by way of a looser fitting jean with a classic heritage-driven silhouette.
Think classic, think Kenji.
- Regular ‘relaxed’ fit
- Medium rise
- Subtle taper from the knee down
The name 'Structure Selvedge' was conceived by Collect Mills and derives from the denims irregular and 'slubby' texture. The fabric is woven on a vintage shuttle loom at a low tension, which results in a comfortable and durable yet breathable fabric. The Structure Selvedge fabric is woven to last, it might feel a little tough and rigid in the first few weeks of wearing, but it will soften and mould to the wearer. Over time, the 16 oz. Structure Selvedge will offer high contrast fades and very attractive overall wear with deep indigo hues.
- 16 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- Sanforized fabric
- 100% cotton
- Red and white selvedge ID
- Peek-a-boo selvedge detail on the coin pocket
- Heavyweight cotton pocketing
- Chain stitched hem and waistband
- Tonal stitched arcuate on the back pockets
- Flat felled inseam
- Hidden rivets on the back pockets
- Limited indigo dyed deerskin leather patch
- Button fly
- Brass buttons with bell plated top
- ‘REALIGN 日本製’ top button
- Custom-made donut buttons on the fly
- Made in Japan